Yeshua

Fearless

Resist the New World Order

Diamond Edge Art

8 May 2017

"Ich liebe dich" - Ludwig van Beethoven



 "Ich liebe dich" 
Ludwig van Beethoven

Ich liebe dich, so wie du mich,
Am Abend und am Morgen,
Noch war kein Tag, wo du und ich
Nicht teilten unsre Sorgen.

Auch waren sie für dich und mich
Geteilt leicht zu ertragen;
Du tröstetest im Kummer mich,
Ich weint in deine Klagen.

Drum Gottes Segen über dir,
Du, meines Lebens Freude.
Gott schütze dich, erhalt dich mir,
Schütz und erhalt uns beide



I love you

I love you, as you love me,
in the evening and in the morning,
there wasn’t any day,
that you and me didn’t share our worries.
They became also common to you and me,
lighter to bear.
You comforted me in my suffering,
I cried in your sorrows, in your sorrows;
Therefore may God’s blessings come upon you,
you joy of my life,
may God protect you, keep you for me,
protect and keep us both, keep,

keep us both, keep us both.

Refute and Reject the Satanic New World Order

Satanic Bloodlines - Book

Disclaimer